Wednesday, April 7, 2021; 8a-330p
Virtual Conference hosted on Perigon
Cost to Attend: $89 for Chamber/CVSHRM Members
$119 for Non-Members
$49 for Students
The Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce and the Chippewa Valley Society for Human Resource Management (CVSHRM) will present its annual Human Resource Conference specifically geared for human resource professionals, small business owners and managers. The conference will provide a variety of sessions to keep the HR professional or business owner in the know about key issues affecting the workforce. SHRM credit approval is pending.
Welcome and Opening Session – 8 – 9 a.m.
Highlighted Sessions, times TBD:
· Is Mary Jane Joining Your Workplace by Sara Ackermann of Ruder Ware, L.L.S.C.
· All Employers Are in the Healthcare Business by David Usher of ReforMedicine, S.C.
· 10 Ways for Employers to Effectively Engage International Employees by Dominic Amegashitsi of Boost Your Motivation
· POWER of Self (Leadership Training) by Donna Weber of Dale Carnegie Training of Central Wisconsin
· Human Resource Security Concerns when Terminating a Potentially Violent Employee by Ted Hayes of M3 Insurance
· Benefits Benchmarking for Western Wisconsin by Jill Gorres of JA Counter
· A New Employee Benefit, Edvest at Work by Jessica Fandrich, State of Wisconsin
· The Best of Both Worlds: Marketing to Retain and Recruit by Sarah Stokes of Stokes|Herzog Marketing + Consulting
· Remote Work Employees: Sustaining Work From Home, Recalling Workers to the Office, Policies, and Taxation TBD
Cost to attend is $89 for Chamber or CVSHRM members, $119 for non-members, and $49 for Students.
To sign up for the conference, click here to register or call the Chamber office at 715-834-1204. Registration deadline is Monday, April 5, 2021.
Sponsored by: Achieve Wellness LLC, Edvest - WI College Savings Program, M3 Insurance and Marshfield Clinic, ReforMedicine, Ruder Ware, L.L.S.C., United Healthcare.
Perigon Sponsors: Prevail Bank and Royal Credit Union